Dutch Oven 7-Layer Brownies
12 – 14
- 1 box of your favorite Supreme Brownie Mix
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup coconut flakes, optional
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 cup chopped (not crumbled) pretzels
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- In a large bowl stir in brownie mix, eggs, vanilla and butter until well blended. Press into well greased Dutch oven. You can also use tin foil to cover dutch oven and cover with cooking spray. Cover the dutch oven and bake for 14 minutes at 350°.
- Sprinkle, coconut, toffee bits, chocolate chip bits and pecans (in that order) over the partially cooked brownies.
- Drizzle evenly with sweetened condensed milk to within 1 inch of sides. Sprinkle the top with the chopped pretzels.
- Cover and continue to bake for 25 – 35 minutes. Insert toothpick 1 inch from side of pan. Brownie is done when toothpick comes out almost clean. Do not over bake.
- Remove from Dutch oven and allow the brownie to cool.
WARNING: Do NOT add pecans if someone has a nut allergy!